First please do your pitch: what problem xTiles is solving, for which audience and what is a potential on a market?
First part: company and a product history
Everyone knows you after your succesfull launch a year ago on ProductHunt, but as I read you started creating it a year before a launch — in 2021, how you came to this idea of this product while Notion, myMind and dozens of other codas are around?
How you prepared to ProductHunt launch? For how long?
Im always fascinated when service company is starting to develop their own products, how you decided to go this way? Why you decided to do your own products?
And now lets move on to your personal story
- Is this your first startup?
- What was the story behind?
- What are your entrepreneurship story?
- You’re still based “not in Kyiv” why? How you’re solving hiring problem? Are you a remote first company?
Additional questions: • As all CEOs of YCombinator are saying — do things that dont scale? What have you been doing that is not scale but important for you?
- What is your vision there? What you're trying to achieve? • What is TAM for a market you're targeting? • What is your biggest win, what you did and you’re proud of? • What is your biggest obstacle?