Before you start working on your startup, answer the following questions. Write them down in your notes and open them periodically to check how your attitude or answers have changed.
- What results do you promise, in what time frame, and what will be the criteria for achievement?
- To achieve the promised result, what do you need to: a) stop doing? b) do better? c) do more? d) do it for the first time?
- What events might prevent you from reaching your expected results?
- How will you act to prevent such events?
- What actions do you plan to take to ensure results if such an event/events do occur?
- What reasons for the possible absence of the result do you already promise not to refer to when accepting responsibility?
- What is the first victory, and when should you win to strengthen your confidence in your readiness to achieve the target result?
- What do you propose to do if this victory is not achieved?